Does this blog post title make sense? I don’t really know. Basically I’m just going to tell you about my life, but I didn’t know what to call it, so there we go.
Well. Life. It’s a completely crazy roller coaster ride of a life right now. Here’s some things that are going on, or getting ready to go on, or been going on:
- A few months ago, I did a fitness challenge through work, and I’m getting ready to start my next one! It focuses on different types of exercise and going to many of the different classes that our partner gym offers. It’s an eight week challenge, so it’s going to push me out of my comfort zone a little bit, but I’m excited to try different types of exercise.
- 5Ks! I was only going to run two more this year, but then I either went completely crazy or got super motivated, and I decided to schedule out five more. FIVE. Two in September, one in October, and two in November. Two of them are only one week apart. So, umm….we’ll see how that goes. I have decided that my last one in November will be trained out with Christmas music, so there’s that.
- Weight loss! Those pounds keep coming off, and I’m pretty excited about it. I’m at 191, so I’ve lost 51 pounds! Crazy. It’s kind of a weird feeling to feel like a different person and the same person at the same time. Whenever I know how to explain & describe all my thoughts about weight loss, I’ll probably write about it.
- Church small group! I signed up to be a facilitator of a new small group initiative called Rooted at my church. It adds one training and one group night to my plate each week for ten weeks, but I cannot tell you how much I’m looking forward to it. I know a couple members of my group, but the rest of them will be new people, and I am eager to continue my faith walk with them and grow my relationship with God.
- I got a part-time job! I am now an event coordinator at The Brownstone, and it’s going really well. We have all types of events, and I love it so far. It keeps me busy! Nights and pretty much every weekend, I’m heading out there, but it’s a beautiful venue, I’m really encouraged by the team I work with, and it enables me to live out my passion even more!
So that’s my life. I’m not going to lie, there are not a lot of empty boxes on my calendar the next couple of months. But every day, I find myself looking forward to every single thing that fills those full boxes. I love both of my jobs. I love working out and finding new ways to push myself. I. LOVE. Running. I don’t mind eating healthy….most of the time (I really miss cookies sometimes!). So even though my boxes are full, I’m so blessed to wake up every morning looking forward to what fills my life.